Poontah! Poontah!

Haven't actually laughed this way in so long...thank you.

What Happened To Robin? What Happened To Robin?

started promisingly but ended on a cruel note, not a funny one

SpeedoSausage responds:

You thought this was cruel? Welcome to Newgrounds.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

hahahaha

the car one was the best

Skinny Skinny

I get the message...

KILL THE CAPITALIST PIGS!!!

Right, comrade?

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Unfinished, far as I'm concerned

With the hype and production values as high as they are, I don't understand why you cut the game off so suddenly like you did--especially if this is the last installment. Nothing has been resolved. Nothing has really been explained. The game stopped just as the basic plot was being filled in.

What was Dr. Raymond Burr working on?
What happened to Mary Ann?
How does the Wabberjack (or whatever) from AID2 fit into this? If it's such a big part of the story, why was I just killed by a homo-gangster at the end?
(was the tape given by Rulio REALLY the last tape?)

Without nit-picking over the details (like the 1-D stereotype that is White "Whatever" Rabbit and how the Brain medal isn't working yet), I can say this game has fallen well-below expectations, and any 10s you receive are based off the visual and sound quality alone.

...

BTW, that song performance was amazing. Please give my regards to Hania. Where you guys crapped-out half-way, she really put in all she's worth--and she's the gold standard.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
ImpendingRiot responds:

1. What was Dr. Raymond Burr working on - If you read about Oystercloud in 2, and then listened to the tapes in 3, it should be kind of obvious.

2. That isn't the Jabberwocky. Again, listen to the tapes.

3. Because that is the life style that criminal rabbits lead.

I don't think we crapped out half-way at all.

The Place to Have Sex The Place to Have Sex

WTF?

More kids?! How am I supposed to get turned on when every other picture is of an 8-year old girl being raped?

Take Me To Your Leader Take Me To Your Leader

Not feeling it.

Not "buying" ;) the message here. All these symbols have been used in pretty much the same way by other airheads before you. Always taking the easy shots, and upping the ante to ridiculous extremes. I can't take it seriously as a political statement any more than I can appreciate it as art.

...

(But I guess Obama *IS* a useful idiot, though. What he's serving isn't called "Freedom", though, it's called "equality"--and it is shit.)

Cyona C1 Cyona C1

WOW!

Beautiful and classy! The lighting and brushwork is flawless. Excellent work.

Letting Her Hair Down Letting Her Hair Down

Dammit, if only 3 years ago

You've got a knack for making cute girls-next-door. Nice pin-up, but since she's clearly supposed to be a younger girl (15? 1 6?) I think I'll reign in the horses.

I'd wait for her, though

;)