All 20 art Reviews

Take Me To Your Leader Take Me To Your Leader

Not feeling it.

Not "buying" ;) the message here. All these symbols have been used in pretty much the same way by other airheads before you. Always taking the easy shots, and upping the ante to ridiculous extremes. I can't take it seriously as a political statement any more than I can appreciate it as art.

...

(But I guess Obama *IS* a useful idiot, though. What he's serving isn't called "Freedom", though, it's called "equality"--and it is shit.)

Cyona C1 Cyona C1

WOW!

Beautiful and classy! The lighting and brushwork is flawless. Excellent work.

Letting Her Hair Down Letting Her Hair Down

Dammit, if only 3 years ago

You've got a knack for making cute girls-next-door. Nice pin-up, but since she's clearly supposed to be a younger girl (15? 1 6?) I think I'll reign in the horses.

I'd wait for her, though

;)

Bonkalicious Bonkalicious

Yeah, the leg

I really wanted to give this a 10, because she IS a realistic, down-to-Earth babe, but you did kind of "hyper-extend" her left leg. It's close, but no matter how many ways I look at it, I really don't think her legs will line-up when she stands straight. It's a tricky pose.

Also, the term "genderbend" is a little disconcerting.

Persocom Persocom

Classy

Very nice. Can't think of a bad thing to say about it.

New World Order New World Order

uhh...

I get the burning money thing, but not the WTC above Bush's wizard-claws, or the red arm band on HIS arm. I mean, I get it, but I kind of wonder if you're from the US (I haven't checked yet) because you seem to be mixing polarizing, radical stereotypes with both Liberal and conservative politicians/pundits.

ALSO, WTC-was-an-inside-job is just stupid. I'm sure the Holocaust sounded stupid at its time, but we've got pictures, bodies, jewelry, buildings, documents, and a shitload of other evidence. The WTC conspiracy is still just hype and rage.

Global Warning Global Warning

Excellent

Great piece. Surprised no one else thought of this sooner.

Futurama Futurama

Nearly Flawless

Perfect realistic interpretation. You can tell by the face profile that every one of Fry's details were taken into account (the cartoony under/over-bite--absent in Lela, but I think that was a good choice). The facial expressions were well-chosen as well: Bender's look of arrogant indifference, Lela's disdainful glare, Fry's look of amiable...thoughtfulness? Cluelessness would be better, but it's still excellent. Great job.

The individual parts as described, could have been represented differently to more perfectly capture the characters' flaws and personalities, but as a whole, it's extremely pleasing to look at and instantly relatable to the character *of* the characters from the show. 10/10

River Bridge River Bridge

Nice!

I really like how you made the sky look dynamic with the [short] cirrus clouds. The yellow lighting of these shop paintings really give it a good stylized effect, but I'd personally like to see some brighter, more naturally lit work in the future as well. Also, not that it decreases the merit of the painting in any way, the Half-Life 2 influence on your buildings is obvious.

The Rescue The Rescue

It's Beauuuuuutiflllle!!!

Excellent job. And in only 4 hours?! I start pacing every 10 minutes after 1. Then there's the fridge and bathroom visits. You've got discipline, dude.