Poontah! Poontah!

Haven't actually laughed this way in so long...thank you.

What Happened To Robin? What Happened To Robin?

started promisingly but ended on a cruel note, not a funny one

SpeedoSausage responds:

You thought this was cruel? Welcome to Newgrounds.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

hahahaha

the car one was the best

Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

See now,

See now, I like Leo & Satan, but this kind of stuff is the reason television studios don't want to deal with you. You're a liability because as funny as you usually are, you're also pretty sick.

: Small, Medum & Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

I'll say it again:

Shouting "Blah-blah-blah-FUCK!!! Blah-blah-blah-FUCKING!!!-blah-blah-b lah" isn't funny; it's annoying. The high-pitched voice just makes it even worse. And the subject of the joke: expensive coffee? You may as well just make a cartoon where he screams about airline food.

Tootsie Roll Dysfunction Tootsie Roll Dysfunction

lost me

too disgusting

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Good. Very pretty.

Good job, man. I was looking forward to this. The improved art really stood out, but so did the overdone animation of the characters. Don't think they needed to sway so much. You must have just kept assuming you weren't doing enough. And as you already acknowledged, a little short on the funny, huh?

Otherwise, very good.

Oney responds:

you pretty much hit the nail on the head, yeah next time will be better i pwomise

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Whoah.

Damn, that's ambitious. It looks great so far, but provides no context at all. I'm looking forward to October 31st. Good luck.

Comick responds:

Thanks for watching it :) haha yeah I'm sure these clips seemed out of context considering its previews from different episodes all flashing at you at once. But in the story they make sense heh.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Wow.

I didn't see all of the first one, but I assumed it sucked since it seemed videogame-centric. This was funny shit though. Great job.

Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered

Good

It was an effective satire. Always room for improvement, but I liked it.